The St. John Learning Center has another business series (online) this summer, continuing G.E.D. classes (also online), and hopes to add in-person computer classes soon. Please share our summer flyer (below) with those who might be interested. Sign up for the business classes at the St. John Learning Center Eventbrite page (link on menu above).
Sign up through Eventbrite for the St. John Learning Center winter workshops (all taking place on Zoom).
How To Build a Facebook Ad (workshop on Zoom) Wednesday, December 9, 2020 from 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM
Kadi McDonald, Owner of Kadi McDonald Creative, will teach everything you need to know to build effective Facebook ads that promote your products and services and generate leads and sales. You will learn:
– The step-by-step process of using Facebook’s backend tools to build an ad – How to write compelling content to generate leads and sales – How to use Facebook’s creative tools to produce compelling graphic design – How to use Facebook’s analytics tools to assess ad effectiveness, and fine-tune ad performance
Covid-19 Vaccine: Everything You Need to Know Before Getting the Vaccine (workshop on Zoom) Tuesday, December 15, 2020, from 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM
Delaware County Ohio Health Department officials will discuss all aspects of the Covid-19 vaccine, including:
– What is the vaccine made of? – Why should I take the vaccine? – Why are there two shots involved? – Are there side effects? – Will the vaccine stop the spread? – Where do I go to get the vaccine? – Why is it important to take other vaccines as well?
Join us for two important health classes during the fall of 2020:
How to Live Better with COPD & Asthma (on Zoom) Presented by the Breathing Association of Central Ohio Wednesday, October 21, 2020 from Noon to 1:00 pm
– How the lungs work – Signs and Symptoms of COPD and asthma – How doctors diagnose respiratory maladies – The best treatments for COPD, asthma and more – How COVID-19 impacts COPD, asthma and more
Stroke: What You Need to Know (on Zoom) Presented by the American Heart Association for World Stroke Day Thursday, October 29, 2020 from Noon to 1 pm
Join William J. Hicks, MD, Vascular Neurologist at OhioHealth Riverside Hospital, who will discuss everything you need to know about understanding stroke, warning signs and how you can reduce your risk, including:
– Causes of stroke & different types of stroke – Recognizing the warning signs – Advanced treatments for stroke – General information and tips for staying healthy during COVID-19 – Why the hospital is still the safest place in the event of a heart or stroke emergency
How to Open Your Business Safely and Successfully During the Covid-19 Pandemic Tuesday, August 25, 3:00 to 4:30 pm (on Zoom)
In this timely Zoom workshop, the Small Business Administration (SBA) will provide important information on SBA financial assistance programs available for Businesses during the Covid-19 pandemic, and effective safety measures you should take to keep customers and employees safe.
– The different financial assistance programs available – How to qualify for and prepare to obtain funding – What the funds can be used for – Documentation required for acceptance – Best practices and tips to help small businesses comply with new health department regulations