Starting Your Own Business Workshops on Wednesday evenings (August 4, 2021 to September 1, 2021) from 5:00 to 6:30 pm:
– August 4, 2021: Developing a Business Plan presented by Ellen Harvey of the Ohio Small Business Development Center
– August 11, 2021: Insurance Issues presented by Sandra Moody Gresham of Dehan Insurance
– August 18, 2021: Grants and Loans presented by Aminata Soko of ECDI
– August 25, 2021: Tax Rules and Business Configurations presented by Carla Gwinn of Liberty Tax Service
– September 1, 2021: Marketing and Social Media presented by Jill Frost of Articulated Wisdom and Josh Wagner of the Ohio Council for Home Care and Hospice
Classes are all on Zoom. Register on Eventbrite.
Email email@example.com or call 614-547-2171 for details.
St. John Learning Center Eventbrite page:
Please help us spread the word about our spring workshops…
Parenting During Uncertain Times (FREE and online)
Presented by Nationwide Children’s Hospital
Thursday, April 22, 2021, from 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM
Kate Roush, Clinical Lead Supervisor at Nationwide Children’s Hospital (Early Childhood Mental Health) will discuss effective parenting skills to consider during the Covid-19 pandemic, including:
- Preparing a family plan for dealing with the pandemic
- Tips for taking care of your (and your children’s) mental and physical health
- Explaining the pandemic to your children
- General guidelines for answering children’s questions
- Techniques and coping strategies for dealing with feelings of stress and uncertainty
- When should you see a mental health provider?
Covid-19 Vaccine: Everything You Need to Know About Getting the Vaccine (FREE and online)
Presented by the Delaware County General Health District
Thursday, May 6 from 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM
Delaware County Ohio Health Department officials will discuss all aspects of the Covid-19 vaccination, including:
- What are the different vaccines and what are they made of?
- Why should I take the vaccine?
- Why are there two shots involved with most vaccines?
- Are there side effects?
- Will the vaccine stop the spread?
- Where do I go to get the vaccine?
- What are the variant viruses, and will the vaccine stop them?
- Why is it important to take other vaccines as well?
St. John Learning Center
Starting Your Own Business Workshops (FREE and online)
Wednesday evenings from 5:00 to 6:30 pm
February 3, 2021: Developing a Business Plan presented by Ellen Harvey of the Ohio Small Business Development Center
February 10, 2021: Insurance Issues presented by Sandra Moody Gresham of Dehan Insurance
February 17, 2021: Grants and Loans presented by Terry Traster of Economic and Community Development Institute (ECDI)
February 24, 2021: Tax Rules and Business Configurations presented by Carla Gwinn of Liberty Tax Service
March 3, 2021: Marketing and Social Media presented by Jill Frost of Articulated Wisdom and Josh Wagner of the Ohio Council for Home Care and Hospice